25 August 2016

Let's Do This!


Any way you look at it, the first post of a new blog is the worst.

What do you say? Do you introduce yourself? Do you jump right in like you've always been here? Do you try to establish your voice? Do you lay out your intentions for this newly composed corner of the Internet? Or do you just wing it and hope for the best?

I'm going with a little of all things above.

I am just a few short weeks away from my birthday and there is a huge part of me that is trying to burst from the seams. To, as cliche as it sounds, spread some wings and see what else is out there. And expressing a voice that I've had in me, but for whatever reason couldn't find the volume to be heard.

I've been writing for as long as I can remember and have boxes upon boxes of journals, short stories, poems, scraps of paper with notes and ideas written on them. I'm fairly certain that somewhere, among the mess is the answer to solving world peace but we may never really know.

All of that has led me to my new home on the world wide web, Her Little Red Book.  A place to share some of my stories,  favorite things, my photography and everything in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment